Management Consulting & Training
|Name:||Eric Maryanov, CTC|
|Business Name:||All-Travel (dba for EJM Enterprises, Inc.)|
|Address:||2001 S. Barrington Drive, Suite 315
Los Angeles, California 90025
|Phone Number:||+1 (310) 312-3368|
|Fax Number:||+1 (310) 479-3129|
Description of Services:
Internet Marketing and Social Media Initiatives:
- Consultation and Training for Beginners & Advanced Users.
- How to get started and involved in online chatter
- Understand your investment and return
- Redefine your role to match 21st century customer Internet needs
- Distinguish yourself, your company, and your services in an online world.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Social Media Campaigns and Page Customization
- Google Analytics Analysis
- Lead Tracking and ROI
Maximizing Co-Op Supplier Funding:
- How to develop a co-op strategy and annual plan.
- Creating “out of the box” co-op opportunities. Learning to embrace the “Tom Sawyer Principle”.
- Maximize co-op funding with a win-win negotiating approach.
- Collecting data for agency and supplier promotional partner ROI reports.
Background or History:
In 1984 Eric Maryanov opened All-Travel in West Los Angeles with one employee, a vision and determination to succeed in the travel industry. As the industry changed, Maryanov recognized the need to reinvent his business and responded by embracing change, new technologies and the Internet. All-Travel continues to thrive based on traditional core values of providing added value to clients, delivering a high level of customer service by a dedicated and committed sales team, and cultivating true supplier-agency partnerships.
Over the past few years, All-Travel has won numerous awards including TravelAge West’s Trendsetter Award for Best Online Marketing Strategy and Best Agency Web Site along with the 2010 Magellan Award for Best Consumer Internet Marketing from Travel Weekly, a national publication. Most recently, All-Travel won the prestigious title of TravelAge West’s Trendsetters 2011 Best Use of Social Media at the WAVE Awards dinner held at the Four Seasons Beverly Hills – and – its 2nd Magellan Award for Social Media Initiative 2011.
Maryanov is a Certified Travel Counselor and has been in the travel business for over 30 years. He is a hands-on manager and is involved in the daily operations of the agency. As a published travel columnist and regular guest for local radio, his business insight is regularly sought after by a variety of industry trade publications.
Maryanov is also an active board member, treasurer and past vice president of the Signature Travel Network, a national co-op for retail travel companies. Additionally, he has served on several industry advisory boards including Fours Seasons Hotels and Resorts, Classic Custom Vacations, Enterprise Rental Car. Currently, he is a member of the Club Med Advisory and TravelAge West Editorial Advisory Boards as well as TAMS co-consultant.